Our Key account is designed with busy students in mind. From free no minimum balance checking, debit card, and online account access to free online eStatements and online bill pay service, this account is designed for access anytime, anywhere.
DTCU offers Key Account holders an incentive to save, while reaching their saving goals. If you are between the ages of 12 and 24 you are eligible to open a checking account of which there are no monthly fees. Also apply for a Debit MasterCard, Virtual Branch, Loans, DTCU VISA Card and even open and IRA.
Key Checking Includes:
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service charge
- Free Debit MasterCard
- Free online access to all of your accounts
- Free eStatements
- Overdraft line of credit (upon credit approval)
- Online Bill Pay Service ($4.00 Monthly Fee Applies for this optional service)
Don't forget, we also offer 4 $1000 scholarships to high school seniors going on to college.
A minimum $25 deposit in a Savings account is required to be elegable for all other DTCU serivces.
If you are under 16 years old a joint owner is required on checking account.