Savings & Checking
Be sure to take advantage of our many Savings accounts. There’s one tailored for every member of your family! (Click on the link to see more information about any service.)
The most comforting part about savings accounts at DTCU is the element of safety. Your accounts are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration, NCUA an agency of the Federal Government, for up to $250,000.
- Primary Savings Account: This is the first account you open when you become a member. This is your membership in the credit union and allows you access to all other credit union products and services.
- Classic Checking Account: A free checking account with no minimum balance required and no monthly fee.
- Virtual Checking Account: A free checking account with no minimum balance, no monthly fee and free online bill pay included.
- Gold Star Account: For our young members up to 11 years of age.
- Teen and Young Adult: Accounts: 12 – 24 years of age.
- Merit Account: Earn higher dividends on higher balance savings.
- Christmas Club Account: Save for the holidays.
- Dream Account: Set aside money for any dream you may have.
- IRA Account: Individual Retirement Accounts are a safe way to supplement your retirement.
- Certificate Builder: Find out how to build Share Certificates the easy way.
- Coverdell Education Savings Account
- Health Savings Account(HSA)